** scroll to bottom for commission contact form**
Private, public, non-profit and corporate commissions are available upon request.
Please contact me to arrange a studio visit where we can talk about your vision, needs and concerns. It is my experience that every successful commission begins with clear and direct communication. I would love to meet with you and discuss the details of the work of art you wish to commission.
At this meeting, we will clarify details such as size and specificity, payment, a schedule of consultations and approval as well as the time-frame in which you can expect your painting to be completed. If shipping is necessary, we will discuss your options and if you live in the city, the organization of delivery. Installation can be easily arranged but is not the responsibility of the artist.
- Prices are according to the size of the work.
- Commissioned pieces are subject to an additional 20% increase.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit for the value of the painting is required prior to commencement.
- Commissions may take 4-10 weeks to complete.
- Once the commission is completed, the client will be invited to view the work.
- The remaining 50% payment + applicable taxes are due prior to release of the piece.
- If for some reason the client has changed their mind on the commission, then the deposit may be used towards any painting in Harrison's current inventory.
- Shipping or delivery costs will depend on the size and destination of the painting.